Terms of Service of https://sensuelas.com
Terms of Service
Effective date: June 18, 2018
Applicable Law(s): The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): (Regulation (EU) 2016/79 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016).
Sensuelas (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://sensuelas.com website (the “Service”).
Sensuelas seeks to ensure ‘best in class’ services for all users of our website(s).
The following terms and conditions of use of our website(s) (“the Site”, “Website”) protect our users. The following terms and conditions inform you of the basis upon which you may use our website(s) as a guest or a registered user.
Use of our website(s) includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our website(s) from any device or devices.
It is recommended that you read the terms of service & use (“Legal Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) before you use our website(s), as these terms will apply to you and your use of our website(s), including its online services.
By using our website(s), you confirm your acceptance of these terms and your agreement to comply with these terms and conditions. It also signifies that you have read, and understand these conditions, without reservation. If you do not agree to these terms or do not understand what this means, you cannot legitimately use our website(s). These terms and conditions are applicable to all pages of www.sensuelas.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
Age of consent
You are at least 18 years old (or of legal age in the jurisdiction in which you are currently located), have the legal right to possess and/or read adult material in your community and will not permit any minor to see any materials you find here. You agree, and confirm, that your use of this website is in full compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction(s) to which you are subject, and that you are not prohibited from using this website due to any restriction, including any age restriction.
You are aware www.sensuelas.com is an adult website that may contain sexually explicit photographs, video, audio, language, and other material. It is not illegal to view adult nudity or adult sexual materials in the community/locale in which you reside or you are currently located. You understand the standards and laws regarding access and use of this site and you’re solely responsible for your actions. You understand if you use these services in violation of this agreement that you may be in violation of local and federal laws.
You discharge www.sensuelas.com, and its moderators from any and all liability which might arise from your use of this site. We accept no responsibility or liability for any circumstance that may arise as a result of anything stated or inferred, in, or from, the content of the pages within this website or its use. You understand that this website provides information about and links to adult entertainment providers. All personal and classified ads presented on this website are solely for informational purposes. We do not condone or participate in any form of immoral or illegal activities.
In order to ensure the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet we require that you do not:
- say, write, transmit or do anything that would cause annoyance, inconvenience, harassment or needless anxiety to others;
- harass others;
- advertise or promote third party or your own products or services including by way of the distribution of ‘spam’ mail;
- use foul, threatening or offensive language including, without limitation, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language where inappropriate;
- make insulting remarks to or about other users of the Site;
- distribute illegal, copyright infringing, indecent or offensive material or any messages or content that may incite disorder or encourage illegal activities or that causes or may cause harm to minors or animals;
- impersonate another person or user of the Site;
- use the Site to conduct any fraudulent activity including any “pyramid scheme”; “Ponzi scheme” or “chain letter”;
- use our Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful activity.
- It is your responsibility as a producer or consumer of content to conform to the laws of your Country. If in doubt, you should consult independent legal advice. We will determine what action is appropriate to be taken against a producer or consumer of content on a case by case basis.
To ensure that our website(s) remains available to legitimate users, we reserve the right to monitor traffic and to identify any unauthorized activities, including attempts to upload or change information, or to otherwise cause damage to our website(s). You will not attempt to bypass any security of www.sensuelas.com. Accessing the site constitute an implicit acceptance of the following terms of security.
Any unauthorized attempts;
- to modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on our website(s) or systems, or
- to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website without our express written consent, or
- to store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious computer software, or
- to download, copy, save, cut and paste, sell, license, rent, lease, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from materials, code or content on or from this site without the prior consent of the actual owner(s) of the materials, or
- to circumvent or otherwise avoid or defeat our security measures, or
- to install or attempt to install unauthorized software, or
- to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or
- to mount denial-of-service attacks, or
- to forge TCP/IP headers, or
- to breach security or authentication measures, or
- to utilize our website(s) or systems for other than the intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
- All possible criminal activity shall be reported, together with any evidence that we may have gathered, to the appropriate authorities.
Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights
All of the contents on our website(s), and all of contents of any downloadable or viewable documents, files or programs provided to our users (guest or registered) are our intellectual property unless otherwise stated. Our copyright terms apply to all original works, content, publications, training, guides and other information products, whether purchased or not. Your use of the Site grants no rights to you in relation to copyright, trademarks or other of our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties.
Without our express written consent, or that of the original copyright holder, our intellectual property may not be copied, reproduced, modified, used to create derivative works, published, transmitted, transferred, sold, distributed, displayed, commercially or otherwise exploited, whether in whole or in part, except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Subject to the above, you may download insubstantial excerpts of this content to Your hard disk for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
Links to other sites
Please be aware that the website(s) may link to other website(s) that may be accessed by you through our website(s). We are not responsible for their data policies, content or security of these linked website(s) or social media platforms.
- Whilst we will use all reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable, once they have been brought to our attention, we do not warrant that the Site will be available, uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on and provided via the Site will be free from errors or omissions.
- Access to this Site and its contents may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, necessary maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- Stated that nothing in this paragraph shall restrict your statutory rights (including your right to receive a reasonable standard of service), all content and services on this Site are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the Site or its content, including, without limitation information provided by or regarding other users. Any decision made or action taken by you on the basis of information provided on or via the Site is at your sole discretion and risk.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect user devices or equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to their use of our website(s) or to users downloading any content from our website(s), or from any other website(s) that may be linked to our website(s).
- We will not be liable to any user for any damages, including indirect or consequential losses and whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising in connection with any use, or inability to use, the Site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website(s).
- 2257 Statement: Any sexually explicit materials found on the Site were produced and provided by third party content providers and are merely being distributed by Sensuelas via the Site. Any record keeping requirements imposed by law with respect to such materials, including pursuant to Section 2257 of Title 18 of the United States Code, are the responsibilities of the respective producers of such materials.
- We will not enter in to correspondence in relation to moderated ratings.
- Other limitations, exclusions, terms and conditions may apply to the supply of any products or services by us to website(s) guest and/or registered users.
Changes to these Terms of Service
We may update our Terms of Service from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of these Terms of Service.
You are advised to review our Terms of Service periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms of Service are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by email: email@example.com